When & Where CPC VIII?
Time: January 11-13, 2012
Place: Savannah, Georgia, US
Submission Deadline: June 30, 2011
Meeting ScopeChemical Process Control is the premier international conference on process control, aiming to assess progress in the theory and practice of process control, and to identify major directions for research and technology development in the next decade. Strong industrial participation, invited oral presentations that provide authoritative overviews (most co-authored by academic and industrial leaders), contributed poster presentations that illustrate the depth and breadth of the field, and interactive panel discussions are among the conference highlights for CPC VIII. Informal interactions and ample opportunities for networking are facilitated by a compact, yet flexible schedule, which includes group hospitality every evening of the conference.
- Integration of operations and control
- New domains for operations and control research
- Large-scale and networked process systems
- Renewable energy and sustainable processes
- Methods and enabling technologies
- Non-traditional application domains: success stories and challenges