When & Where PSE ASIA 2010?
Time: July 25-28, 2010
November 18, 2009November 30, 2009
Following the tradition of the previous PSE Asia symposia held in Kyoto (2000), Taipei (2002), Seoul (2005) and Xi’an (2007), the 5th International Symposium on Design, Operation and Control of Chemical Processes (PSE Asia 2010) will be held in Singapore from July 25 to 28, 2010. This symposium aims to enhance interactions and collaborations among researchers and practitioners from Asian countries working in the area of Process Systems Engineering. Both theory and applications will be covered.
- Process Modeling and Optimization
- Product and Process Design
- Process Monitoring, Operations and Control
- Supply Chain Management and Business Decision Making
- PSE for Sustainable Processes
- PSE in Life Sciences and Energy Systems
- Industrial Applications and Case Studies
- Education in Process Systems Engineering