When & Where IMRET 11?
Time: March 8–10, 2010
Place: Kyoto, Japan
Submission Deadline: September 15, 2009
The series of International Conferences on Microreaction Technology (IMRET) started in 1997 with IMRET 1 in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Since then ten IMRET conferences have been organized alternately in Europe by DECHEMA and in North America by AIChE. The symposium is intended to cover all aspects of micro chemical process and synthesis of current interest.
- Microdevices and Microstructured Systems
- Synthesis using Microdevices
- Microsystems for Energy Generation and Distribution
- Design and Operation of Microstructured Systems
- Nanostructures, Nanoparticles and Emulsions
- Application of Micro Systems to Industrial Production
- Microstructured Devices as Tools in Chemical Research and Analytics