When & Where ECCE 7?
August 29-September 2, 2010August 28-September 1, 2010
Place: Prague, Czech Republic
Submission Deadline: November 30, 2009
The series of ECCE Congresses on chemical engineering was launched by the European Federation of Chemical Engineering (EFCE) in 1997 in Firenze, the venue for the first ECCE-1. Since 1997, ECCE has been organized in France (Montpellier, 1999), Germany (Nurnberg, 2001), Spain (Granada, 2003) and Denmark (Copenhagen, 2007). In 2005, the ECCE-5 has been combined with the World Congress of Chemical Engineering in Glasgow. For 2009, it was decided by the EFCE not to compete with the 8th World Congress of Chemical Engineering in Montreal but to combine the ECCE-7 with the CHISA 2010.
The objective of this exceptional joint Congress is to provide engineers, scientists, researchers, technologists, students and others a platform to present their latest results, to interchange ideas, to make new contacts, to establish new collaborations, and many more. The Congress addresses the full spectrum of chemical and process engineering practice, including current trends and future needs.
- Reaction engineering, catalysis and kinetics
- Distillation and absorption
- Extraction and leaching
- Membrane separations
- Adsorption and ion exchange
- Filtration, sedimentation, centrifugation, hydrocyclons
- Phase equilibrium and fluid properties
- Fluid flow and multiphase systems
- Heat transfer processes and equipment
- Drying and evaporation
- Computer aided process engineering
- Particulate solids
- Chemical engineering education
- Pharmaceutical engineering